Sunday, June 11, 2006



Someone came and found me this morning to advise that my car was leaking. What it in fact was leaking was the condensate from the air conditioning being turned on. Well it was warm and sunny on the way to work and the nice cool breeze is well nice. Noted I didn't ache but I did have a sore bum. I really must change that saddle. I say it every year. Once home I yank the Cavailer on its hinds, change the brake fluid and waxolye the underside and wheel arches ready for its trip to Italy. Well if the ferry to Scilly sinks it might preserve it until they pull it out!




--------------------------



"Nowhere Near The End Of the Rainbow"
contains information that is non-accurate, made up and in some cases just down right lies. Anything in this blogg may be based on true fiction but to help dramatise it, some items may have been embellished. Some names are made up, others are not and any that are familar to yours just are.



--------------------------











 

NackUK HOME

NOWHERE

 Near The End Of The Rainbow

An account of something that may one day turn out to be wonderful.......