Tuesday, June 20, 2006



Well the road works have started at junction 6 of the M6 until December (at least that should be!). Anyway I knew about them starting so I set out 15minutes earlier. But this was not enough and it took me until 9:15am to get to my desk. So thats 1 1/2 hour journey. Luckily the journey home wasn't so bad just 20 minutes! Once home I wired up inidactors to the alarm module and fitted a new fuse. All working and flashing away.



And while the weather wasn't looking so good I actually got off my butt for the second time this year and got on my bike. Luckily while it was obviosluy raining around me I was dry where I was!



The air was fresh and cool, while down the back country roads it looked like some dodgy drug dealling was going on from a car which smelt rather high as i passed it.



Before you new it I was back in the village I live in thank god. I pulled up I visited Rog and Familly for a bit.



Luckily I had recorded Big Brother so I could keep up on the hot gossip - ah yeah Sara Green has had a daughter today.




--------------------------



"Nowhere Near The End Of the Rainbow"
contains information that is non-accurate, made up and in some cases just down right lies. Anything in this blogg may be based on true fiction but to help dramatise it, some items may have been embellished. Some names are made up, others are not and any that are familar to yours just are.



--------------------------











 

NackUK HOME

NOWHERE

 Near The End Of The Rainbow

An account of something that may one day turn out to be wonderful.......