Wednesday, June 07, 2006



A win a new AMD 3000XP CPU for my pc to replace the 2400XP on ebay cost £65. Yippe - and of course my AMD 2400XP goes on ebay to recoupe some of the cost. Performance improvement is very impressive. Then the pc dies!!! Well the registry and all goes very wobbly while I try and back stuff up on spare hard drives! Yikes!!!!!!



I suppose I shoudl be greatful as seeing Big-L on big screen is just too much to take. Perhaps that's why the pc gave in.



mind my PC desk is overloaded and needs some repair again. Looks like I'm going to have to think of a new one soon. Very soon.




--------------------------



"Nowhere Near The End Of the Rainbow"
contains information that is non-accurate, made up and in some cases just down right lies. Anything in this blogg may be based on true fiction but to help dramatise it, some items may have been embellished. Some names are made up, others are not and any that are familar to yours just are.



--------------------------











 

NackUK HOME

NOWHERE

 Near The End Of The Rainbow

An account of something that may one day turn out to be wonderful.......