Friday, January 19, 2007



Well Friday came and I got no response to my emails from 'dashlights_auto_bulbs', so at around 7:30pm I hit the negative feedback button. The first time I've used it. And when you do it says are you sure? Once you do this there is not return.... So I thought about it and thought if this is all I'm getting for my tenner then yes. And so their 100% rating is now 99.9%.

Anyway at about 9:30pm on Friday I get a couple of emails. Guess who's replied. The messages go like this:

Hi, Firstly, please accept our most sincere apologies for not contacting you sooner. We relocated to a small village in mid Wales on Friday 5th January and due to a chain of events have been without a phone line or internet access for two weeks. Our phone has just been restored this evening. Because of the number of complaints and emails from concerned customers this is a general reply, we will be contacting everybody individually to discuss orders, refund claims etc but this will take a couple of days. We can now be contacted on 01686 640103 and will be answering calls over the weekend until 10PM, please ask for Jenny Hunt. I personally know and understand how frustrating it is to place an order and receive nothing, not even an answer to emails. This was never our intention and we are doing everything in our power to rectify the situation as quickly as possible. Once again please accept our most sincere apologies and be assured that we will contact you personally over the weekend. Regards, Christopher Hunt


eh geinuis or what. Well I guess I still won't get my bulbs now!




--------------------------



"Nowhere Near The End Of the Rainbow"
contains information that is non-accurate, made up and in some cases just down right lies. Anything in this blogg may be based on true fiction but to help dramatise it, some items may have been embellished. Some names are made up, others are not and any that are familar to yours just are.



--------------------------











 

NackUK HOME

NOWHERE

 Near The End Of The Rainbow

An account of something that may one day turn out to be wonderful.......