Monday, February 19, 2007



Hello again at last yippe thankgod its working again. For a moment there I thought I'd made a BIG mistake upgrading to the 'NEW' Blogger Type account!



You see to blog I use a program called Wbloggar which inter-actes with blogger.com or several other blog sites. However it does not properly support the 'NEW'' blogger.com accounts. Which I didn't find out about until it was TOO LATE ;(



Well this kind soul blogged how he found to get round it but can you believe it, it just wouldn't work for me. Having struggled to get it to work for two weeks tonight I finaly got wbloggar to work with blogger.com (the new version). I have commented my mistake on the bottom so that no other fool does the same thing.



And during all this I even started to move my blog to wordpress.com. But now I guess I will reclose that account and carry on with blogger.com. Mind wordpress seems to be very popular with people who are not happy with the new blogger - on the whole because google now own it. Anyway, I have a lot of blogging to catch up on so things may be a bit slow passed here for a while as well as me feeling ill.

YIPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE





--------------------------



"Nowhere Near The End Of the Rainbow"
contains information that is non-accurate, made up and in some cases just down right lies. Anything in this blogg may be based on true fiction but to help dramatise it, some items may have been embellished. Some names are made up, others are not and any that are familar to yours just are.



--------------------------











 

NackUK HOME

NOWHERE

 Near The End Of The Rainbow

An account of something that may one day turn out to be wonderful.......