Monday, February 05, 2007

>


Well first morning back to work and as I drove down the road to the first junction I put my foot on the brake and my foot went ot the floor. Erm I didn't stop and luckily there was no one else coming. So I turned around and borrowed my Dad's car to go to work in. I thought this might be a wise time to get a battery for my Eunos as with the cold weather the battery doesn't hold its charge in the mornings.



When I tak the battery out of the car I find it is one of the orignal Panasonic batteries the cars came with which you can no longer obtain.



Well courtesy of MX5 parts and there next day delivery I got a proper expensive gel replacement battery for the Eunos. An expense I could have done without mind but it starts everytime now in the cold.




--------------------------



"Nowhere Near The End Of the Rainbow"
contains information that is non-accurate, made up and in some cases just down right lies. Anything in this blogg may be based on true fiction but to help dramatise it, some items may have been embellished. Some names are made up, others are not and any that are familar to yours just are.



--------------------------











 

NackUK HOME

NOWHERE

 Near The End Of The Rainbow

An account of something that may one day turn out to be wonderful.......