Friday, April 27, 2007



Well I did my best to miss the bus up town, but someone on it knew I was meant to be catching and asked the driver to wait. Amazingly he did! And so I got to meet the lads in the Goose. Wow the prices in here are cheap! What got me was the amount of beer Greg was putting away before he was due on stage. Nerves do you think.



Well as you can see I made my way through the thick deep crowd and managed to position myself close to the stage.



Perhaps all the beers has made Greg move a bit more than he normally does.



Anyway right nbext to the speaker it sounded good to me.



Well we had a fair few drinks in the up stairs bar after closing time and Di kindly took us home.




--------------------------



"Nowhere Near The End Of the Rainbow"
contains information that is non-accurate, made up and in some cases just down right lies. Anything in this blogg may be based on true fiction but to help dramatise it, some items may have been embellished. Some names are made up, others are not and any that are familar to yours just are.



--------------------------











 

NackUK HOME

NOWHERE

 Near The End Of The Rainbow

An account of something that may one day turn out to be wonderful.......