Friday, April 06, 2007



Well my car has had a new windscreen today. Nice isn't it. But that isn't the only thing thats new on it.



I spoke to the fitters in the week and asked if they could bring me an MG reaview mirror bracket instead of a mazda one.



And they did! So the other new thing is a rearview mirror of an MGTF but why?



Well it involves wires!



And some guessing and blowing fuses. (I have no spares left now!)



Eventually I found the right combination.



Which got tided up.



Much better but the best is yet to come!



Can you spot them?



ooooooo how wonderful, some modern technology on an old car.



Well I could not wait until it was dark to try them out could I ;)



Yep the neighbour thinks I'm mad too!




--------------------------



"Nowhere Near The End Of the Rainbow"
contains information that is non-accurate, made up and in some cases just down right lies. Anything in this blogg may be based on true fiction but to help dramatise it, some items may have been embellished. Some names are made up, others are not and any that are familar to yours just are.



--------------------------











 

NackUK HOME

NOWHERE

 Near The End Of The Rainbow

An account of something that may one day turn out to be wonderful.......