Sunday, May 20, 2007



Saturday morning and off I went to Water World in Stoke. I can't remember having been there since I was a student. Well it looks a bit more run down than last time but fun was still had never the less.



Well after a hair cut while the match was on, I made my way round to Gaz's to celebrate his 34th Birthday. Things started with a BBQ and a beer or two.



Then the Jenga came out.



Greenie struggled to remember the rules!



So Les decided to teach him.



I got the candle to finaly lite and stay lit!



Greenie still didn't understand the idea of the game was to keep the tower standing.



I'm 34 you know!



Your so funny Gaz, we know you not a day over......



Beardy still will not face his drink problem, which is obvious as he clings to both cans of beer,



Gaz loses at Jenga and Les obligingly provides him with a forfit drink, and its not a short short either!



Gary I think you've had far too much too drink and you should send your friends home right away.



Love you can never have too much to drink ;)



The Jenga games continue. You have got to watch this to the end where Beardy has the last say.




Why are you doing this to me. Why oh why oh why?




--------------------------



"Nowhere Near The End Of the Rainbow"
contains information that is non-accurate, made up and in some cases just down right lies. Anything in this blogg may be based on true fiction but to help dramatise it, some items may have been embellished. Some names are made up, others are not and any that are familar to yours just are.



--------------------------











 

NackUK HOME

NOWHERE

 Near The End Of The Rainbow

An account of something that may one day turn out to be wonderful.......