Thursday, May 10, 2007



Well about the most interesting thing I've done this week is play lego. I built this spaceship, cool or what.



Tom did not say he liked it or not. But on this occasion he decided it did not need to be destructed immediately.



Instead he insisted that all the lego men must be placed on it for a very long journey.



and for this very long journey Bones would be in charge. How scary is that. Sara fed me chocolate cake and although I'm not a chocolate lover, on this occasion I fancied a slice. Mind Tom fancied my portion too!




--------------------------



"Nowhere Near The End Of the Rainbow"
contains information that is non-accurate, made up and in some cases just down right lies. Anything in this blogg may be based on true fiction but to help dramatise it, some items may have been embellished. Some names are made up, others are not and any that are familar to yours just are.



--------------------------











 

NackUK HOME

NOWHERE

 Near The End Of The Rainbow

An account of something that may one day turn out to be wonderful.......