Saturday, June 16, 2007



Well on Saturday a few of us get togeather to celebrate my Birthday. A couple of us randavouze in the Posada for a few pints first.

" What you want Nack?"

" I'll have a Stag please."



The beer flows and round two after everyone has had a sip of STAG its STAGE all round!



Once in Pepito's Berdy cleary states his not drunk on two pints of stage where I clearly am.



He phones a friend to see what he should eat that doesn't have a thousand bones in it this time.



Greg looks dismayed when I answer the phone to Beardy even though he's sitting opposite me. Clearly he's not pissed.



Looks like Stag might have gone to Les's head too.



Smile for the Birdie - yep I mean that dumb waitress who's getting everthing wrong!



Les comments " It odesn't matter how many times you bring the same dish out, its not what I've ordered and I'm not having it!"



We escape with a much reduced bill and head into the Little Civic. No Stag here thankgod.



A captavating moment when Beardy smiles.



Then decides to play peek a booh.



It's beer Beardy, you've seen it before.



Anyone for Blastoff then?



Your kidding right.



If we must.



Lets get down and booggie......




I just want to go home. I'm never drinking stag again ;)




--------------------------



"Nowhere Near The End Of the Rainbow"
contains information that is non-accurate, made up and in some cases just down right lies. Anything in this blogg may be based on true fiction but to help dramatise it, some items may have been embellished. Some names are made up, others are not and any that are familar to yours just are.



--------------------------











 

NackUK HOME

NOWHERE

 Near The End Of The Rainbow

An account of something that may one day turn out to be wonderful.......