Friday, August 03, 2007



Friday and I try to check in online only to get 'system error you must go to the desk message'. Not good realy as I have booked a tight flight. So I leave work in Brum and head to the airport. I park the car in car park 2 and head over to the desk no que and no baggage to check in as its all with Les. At the desk I'm asked if I really want to book in as the flight is delayed until 8pm. ARRRGGG what else am I going to do ?!?!?!?



I book in and well head to the bar and have a nice pint of strongbow.



I breakup the bar activites by looking in the book shop and newsagent.



On the small prop plane I look out the window and consider......



If one of those blades comes loose its bye bye me instantly I guess.



Well once that the apartment in Edinburgh I get some tea and then..



we nip across York Place and into the Comedy Stand.



We have tickets for the midnight show.



Its always great to get a bit of comedy in along with some beers.



3 hours later and its time to go to bed, luckily bed is just across the road ;)




--------------------------



"Nowhere Near The End Of the Rainbow"
contains information that is non-accurate, made up and in some cases just down right lies. Anything in this blogg may be based on true fiction but to help dramatise it, some items may have been embellished. Some names are made up, others are not and any that are familar to yours just are.



--------------------------











 

NackUK HOME

NOWHERE

 Near The End Of The Rainbow

An account of something that may one day turn out to be wonderful.......