Thursday, September 27, 2007



Well its the dash of my Eunos. But is there anything different about it?



Well I've changed the oil pressure gauge.



And fitted a real oil pressure snder unit to the engine block. The grey thing on the left next to the oil filter.
Why you may ask. Well the one fitted to the car was a fake type unit. Where as this is a real unit. Now the gauge moves up and down while your driving. Just something else to distract me!



I was looking through my Eunos paper work and I thought I'd check how much wonga I'd spent on my Eunos.



Well isn't that surprising. And I still need a new green mohair hood for it.







--------------------------



"Nowhere Near The End Of the Rainbow"
contains information that is non-accurate, made up and in some cases just down right lies. Anything in this blogg may be based on true fiction but to help dramatise it, some items may have been embellished. Some names are made up, others are not and any that are familar to yours just are.



--------------------------











 

NackUK HOME

NOWHERE

 Near The End Of The Rainbow

An account of something that may one day turn out to be wonderful.......