Friday, October 05, 2007



Well apart from going to the gym regular and watching lots of films I've not done much. The dark nights are with us and well thats plain dull. Friday and we went off to Wing Wah's, which is just like the one in Brum only its bigger in Wolvo. It was Marges bithday and we all set about eating as much as we could, as well as having a drink or two. 20 odd dishes latter and I was satisfied with watching Tom drink as much of the choclate fountain has he could - from a bowl of course. The best bit was obvoisuly his choclate covered face at the end of it ;) smashing! The night I had nightmares. Yep I remember waking up at 5:15am all was dark and I was sweating. NExt time I wake up was another exact 5:15 minutes latter at 10:30am. How odd. I dam the nightmares on those E numbers in the sauces ;)




--------------------------



"Nowhere Near The End Of the Rainbow"
contains information that is non-accurate, made up and in some cases just down right lies. Anything in this blogg may be based on true fiction but to help dramatise it, some items may have been embellished. Some names are made up, others are not and any that are familar to yours just are.



--------------------------











 

NackUK HOME

NOWHERE

 Near The End Of The Rainbow

An account of something that may one day turn out to be wonderful.......