Sunday, October 14, 2007



Well in the week I had a call from the SBA to tell me my snowboard was ready for collection. Whippe and so on Saturday we went over to Tamworth and I collected my serivced snowboard - for a mere £35 quid.



This obviously ment I had to give it whirl on the slopes. Boy oh boy was it busy.



After a session we all had some cobs and then Scott & Joe went for a snow play session and so we had a coffe in the Apine lounge.



The kids had been lucky on the crane grabbing machine and had both won a Twinee somehow!



It was nice to watch them play while we drank our warm nice nice coffee's.

The rest of the day and night was spent ina pub or several in Wolverhampton watching the football and rugby. To be honest I can't remember who won what or why I got home at 3:30am when I never went clubbing. Nice curry though ;)

Sunday was obvously spent regreting Saturday!




--------------------------



"Nowhere Near The End Of the Rainbow"
contains information that is non-accurate, made up and in some cases just down right lies. Anything in this blogg may be based on true fiction but to help dramatise it, some items may have been embellished. Some names are made up, others are not and any that are familar to yours just are.



--------------------------











 

NackUK HOME

NOWHERE

 Near The End Of The Rainbow

An account of something that may one day turn out to be wonderful.......