Friday, November 23, 2007



Well I got my bank statement last night and give it a quick check. Yep there was the cheque for the Xmas break cashed. And nope I hadn't gone into the red like I'd expected. But where was the £165 quid I took my brother up to the bank and paid in cash at the end of last month?? Eh its not there. Then I noticed a deposit of £65. That can't be right?!? Well luckily I had kept the transaction receipt.



Not so luckily it also said £65! NOOOOOOOOO. Well I went the bank which I had paid the cash into and explained. Notibly even though I had no proof of paying in such a sum they listened, sat me down and disapeared. After 5 minutes or so later she popped out along with with the branch manager and agreed there had been a balance error on there accounts at the end of the day I had put the so called £65 and were willing to give me the cash. Yipppeee thankgod - cuz I'm sure like me £100 spondounes is a lot to loose. So next time I give cash and count it out to the cashier I'm going to check those reciepts in future because you never know.




--------------------------



"Nowhere Near The End Of the Rainbow"
contains information that is non-accurate, made up and in some cases just down right lies. Anything in this blogg may be based on true fiction but to help dramatise it, some items may have been embellished. Some names are made up, others are not and any that are familar to yours just are.



--------------------------











 

NackUK HOME

NOWHERE

 Near The End Of The Rainbow

An account of something that may one day turn out to be wonderful.......