Sunday, November 04, 2007



Well something has been added to my Eunos. But what exactly? Can't you tell?



Its a boot rack. I know another exciting item for my car. But now I can actually leash my snowboard onto it. Or better still if your a skate boarder you can grab hold and I'll give you a tow donw the motorway. sounds great!



Well its possible due to the knidness of Maddie whom has desserted the MX5 possie for a eurobox :(



Juist think of all that extra camping gear I can take to Tenby next year.... To The Camp Shop.





--------------------------



"Nowhere Near The End Of the Rainbow"
contains information that is non-accurate, made up and in some cases just down right lies. Anything in this blogg may be based on true fiction but to help dramatise it, some items may have been embellished. Some names are made up, others are not and any that are familar to yours just are.



--------------------------











 

NackUK HOME

NOWHERE

 Near The End Of The Rainbow

An account of something that may one day turn out to be wonderful.......