Monday, December 17, 2007



My European breakdown cover has come. Not long now.



And yes I'm still messing with my car. What else is there to do on your day off work. Well I've moved the feul heat exchanger.



It was exchanging heat from the cabin heater before the hot water got there too well, leaving me not so warm.



So now it is mounted on the air box and takes the heat from the radiator overflow. Fingers crossed this will work.




--------------------------



"Nowhere Near The End Of the Rainbow"
contains information that is non-accurate, made up and in some cases just down right lies. Anything in this blogg may be based on true fiction but to help dramatise it, some items may have been embellished. Some names are made up, others are not and any that are familar to yours just are.



--------------------------











 

NackUK HOME

NOWHERE

 Near The End Of The Rainbow

An account of something that may one day turn out to be wonderful.......