Saturday, January 05, 2008



Saturday evening Mr Poade picks us up and we headup to Stockport to see Deadmanjones and Zoe. We stop off at Stafford serivces where Matt and Maddy have a Buger King each. I had a coffee. Matt I'm sure had a double whopper just to make me more envious. But surely we were going out for dinner in a few hours. And so we did. After another long trek through the backstreets of Stockport trying to get Nack lost we arrived at Zoe and Alan's favourite restuarant. Er closed down. So on continued the trek until we got to this Thai Restuarant the Kheaw Wan Thai Restaurant. In fact it has a web site but if you can find it on google without its actaul name I'll be damed. I thn=ink it was aon a tascili web page which says it all LOL.



I'm sure Al has brought me and Matt here before but because I moaned about the big hill we stopped at some pubs on the way. So things are vague. But I sure he did. Well a very nice meal was had along with some Thia beer.




--------------------------



"Nowhere Near The End Of the Rainbow"
contains information that is non-accurate, made up and in some cases just down right lies. Anything in this blogg may be based on true fiction but to help dramatise it, some items may have been embellished. Some names are made up, others are not and any that are familar to yours just are.



--------------------------











 

NackUK HOME

NOWHERE

 Near The End Of The Rainbow

An account of something that may one day turn out to be wonderful.......