Thursday, March 27, 2008



I was in Tesco's because thats where I live, and the computer eco plug set was going for less than half price. Once £21.99 now only £9.99. Did I need one? Did the world need one? Well I've got one and its great as it means when I turn the PC off it turns all the other pluged in items off. There's one for the TV and other black boxes but thats still at £21. Eh I'm not that green. Another thing while we are at Tesco's can someone please tell them that if you offer me 6 types of bacon just how the pigs are treated in the 6 options. Is Tesco's high farm welfare bacon better than the injected emzyaned Holland / Dutch bacon. Is it - welll how are we ment to know?




--------------------------



"Nowhere Near The End Of the Rainbow"
contains information that is non-accurate, made up and in some cases just down right lies. Anything in this blogg may be based on true fiction but to help dramatise it, some items may have been embellished. Some names are made up, others are not and any that are familar to yours just are.



--------------------------











 

NackUK HOME

NOWHERE

 Near The End Of The Rainbow

An account of something that may one day turn out to be wonderful.......