Sunday, March 09, 2008



Well at Tesco today I bought some Chilli and Cherry dark chocolate. GOD was it nice :)



I have also got me a new gym bag. Well my ruck sack is really old now and it is a squeeze trying to get everthing in.



Mind finding a bag was quiet hard. Theres loads of single compartment ones but thats not what I wanted. Just stumbled on this awful looking bag but it even has a proper wet section and several pockes and is plenty large enough. Looks like I'll be using it for Val Thornes overnight bag too.




--------------------------



"Nowhere Near The End Of the Rainbow"
contains information that is non-accurate, made up and in some cases just down right lies. Anything in this blogg may be based on true fiction but to help dramatise it, some items may have been embellished. Some names are made up, others are not and any that are familar to yours just are.



--------------------------











 

NackUK HOME

NOWHERE

 Near The End Of The Rainbow

An account of something that may one day turn out to be wonderful.......