Wednesday, April 23, 2008



Well the stereo turned up very nicely packaged in a huge box. I opened it up like christmas and pulled out the BIG amplifier. Big and heavey and more connection then Bin Lardin had. And so it took many a hour setting it up. The manual is mind boggling and the remote completely bonkers. When I turned it on it was like a 3Kw heater (I'm not joking). Right I need some optical cables to reach my playstation and computer so back on ebay.



I set the 5 Eltax speakers up, then turn on and sit back. Yep if the old system didn't annoy my neighbours this one surely will. God help them if I put a subwoofer on!




--------------------------



"Nowhere Near The End Of the Rainbow"
contains information that is non-accurate, made up and in some cases just down right lies. Anything in this blogg may be based on true fiction but to help dramatise it, some items may have been embellished. Some names are made up, others are not and any that are familar to yours just are.



--------------------------











 

NackUK HOME

NOWHERE

 Near The End Of The Rainbow

An account of something that may one day turn out to be wonderful.......