Tuesday, May 20, 2008



Time to renew the car insurance. Lazst year I changed to A-Plan. this year they quoted my renewal as Eunos £238 and gave me two option for my cav either £313 if I keep the same policy or £240. In both cases they no longer included breakdown cover which would be £75 extra each - noted in the breakdown cover it would be for cars upto 16 years old and hence only cover the Cavailer for 6 months. I thought I'd give my Footman James a call again and see what they could do this year and was advised the Eunos would be £364 and the Cavalier £250 a total of £613 which includes breakdown cover, which when I enquired about the eliblabilty of the age of the cars covered it includes old cars and classics, there even travel insurance included. And thus I went back with Footman James. Might have to stay in for the rest of the month mind.




--------------------------



"Nowhere Near The End Of the Rainbow"
contains information that is non-accurate, made up and in some cases just down right lies. Anything in this blogg may be based on true fiction but to help dramatise it, some items may have been embellished. Some names are made up, others are not and any that are familar to yours just are.



--------------------------











 

NackUK HOME

NOWHERE

 Near The End Of The Rainbow

An account of something that may one day turn out to be wonderful.......