Sunday, May 18, 2008



At 10am its Xena's Christening. Well being a numpty I thought it was in the afternoon, like all the other christening I've ever been to. By the time I notice it's not it is already 11am. I get changed and head out to meet up with the party anyway.



It would appear my lack of presence at the church got noticed. Better late than never though I guess. Les gets to grips with the Greenies.



And he's loving it.




--------------------------



"Nowhere Near The End Of the Rainbow"
contains information that is non-accurate, made up and in some cases just down right lies. Anything in this blogg may be based on true fiction but to help dramatise it, some items may have been embellished. Some names are made up, others are not and any that are familar to yours just are.



--------------------------











 

NackUK HOME

NOWHERE

 Near The End Of The Rainbow

An account of something that may one day turn out to be wonderful.......