Saturday, June 07, 2008



Well I was just looking around on ebay and managed to find a broken camera fuji film V10. So I bought it. I can use the screen to mend the broken one I have had sitting around for year now. Well hopefully.



Mean while my brother asked me buy this nitro suprateam snowboard for him. It comes complete with bindings and boots. Does this mean he's coming to the dark side of snowsport or not?

More to the point just how is he going to send it for a tnner! The bindings I sent cost £23 alone. And the snowboard I sent out, well thats something only I know.




--------------------------



"Nowhere Near The End Of the Rainbow"
contains information that is non-accurate, made up and in some cases just down right lies. Anything in this blogg may be based on true fiction but to help dramatise it, some items may have been embellished. Some names are made up, others are not and any that are familar to yours just are.



--------------------------











 

NackUK HOME

NOWHERE

 Near The End Of The Rainbow

An account of something that may one day turn out to be wonderful.......