Saturday, June 07, 2008



Well not a lot is going on so I'm up the gym occassionaly and today I found time to struggle to get the blogg up to date. I'm struggling with the telephone line connection so can't connect a a good enough speed to get the photos sorted on the server. Hopefully within a month BT can be purseded to change the cable. So I've been right back and updated inlcuding Mat's stag do. There's no new movies yet as my windows movie maker no longer works properly. Anyway I'm looking for a new peice of software to sort that problem out and when I do I've got some cracking movies to get on youtube. In the mean time I'm going to site back and enjoy Big Brother and Big Beer.



And it seems to have started well.




--------------------------



"Nowhere Near The End Of the Rainbow"
contains information that is non-accurate, made up and in some cases just down right lies. Anything in this blogg may be based on true fiction but to help dramatise it, some items may have been embellished. Some names are made up, others are not and any that are familar to yours just are.



--------------------------











 

NackUK HOME

NOWHERE

 Near The End Of The Rainbow

An account of something that may one day turn out to be wonderful.......