Friday, August 29, 2008



Friday night and I went up the Rainbow with my brother. We had a few drinks and then was intending on going up town for a curry.



I would say however that the bus came early so we missed it! So we had another and awaited a lift from my dad.



A few pints in the Hoggshead and it was tea time.



And so I took him to the place for the finsest currys in Wolverhampton, Jivan's Balti House.



Whiloe we waited for the meal we had some Cobra and popadums.



My brother took a moment to show me his new Sony Erricson phone. I got to say I'm impressed. This is the first phone to truely impress me for a long long time. Don't get me wrong the last Sony Erricson phone was nice with the 5 mega pixel camera. But this is shear class.



Well the food came, 2 Chicken Jalfrezi madra heat, 1 plain nan (yummy and the best in the world here), 1 chilli nan and 1 corriander nan. Yummy yum



Best of all the meal came in a balti dish! Is it hot Rob?



Eventually it is time for the bus? Will we be able to catch it? This time?



Well I wasd so stufferd I didn't even need a burger.



Well we got the bus alright but f me blind its now £1:80 to town!




--------------------------



"Nowhere Near The End Of the Rainbow"
contains information that is non-accurate, made up and in some cases just down right lies. Anything in this blogg may be based on true fiction but to help dramatise it, some items may have been embellished. Some names are made up, others are not and any that are familar to yours just are.



--------------------------











 

NackUK HOME

NOWHERE

 Near The End Of The Rainbow

An account of something that may one day turn out to be wonderful.......