Saturday, August 16, 2008



I ordered a 320GB hard drive off ebay for £58 on Sunday and Thursday it eventually arrived. Its for the playstation 3.



Anyway the first step is to remve everything from my PC USB hard drive and put that on my PC. That was 3 hours of transfering. The 60gb unit in the playstation has 41GB used and I need to back it up onto this USB hard drive so I can reinstate it after. But like all tech stuff what is meant to be simple isn't. The PS3 only accepts Fat32 drives and the USB drive is NTFS. Will my pc convert or format it to the older FAT32. No! The FAT32 options seem to be missing on my PC. Oh bum another weekend job I guess after the wedding. To Be Updated....




--------------------------



"Nowhere Near The End Of the Rainbow"
contains information that is non-accurate, made up and in some cases just down right lies. Anything in this blogg may be based on true fiction but to help dramatise it, some items may have been embellished. Some names are made up, others are not and any that are familar to yours just are.



--------------------------











 

NackUK HOME

NOWHERE

 Near The End Of The Rainbow

An account of something that may one day turn out to be wonderful.......