Saturday, July 26, 2008



The next day I'm woken by Al. Apparently Poade wants me. He's been ringing me. Well my phone is in your room Al and set to silent mode. After all I didn't want the physco tune going off just before "I do". Apparently Matt wants me at his house in 5 minutes. Intresting that. He's woke me up, I'm 30 mintues drive from his house and I need a shower to liven up. And what about that breakfast? Well we all quickly get up and head to the resturant.



Only thing is they don't seem to be in any kind of rush to bring us our breakfasts! Now this isn't going to go down well with Poade. Anyone want to tell him we won't be there by qurter past which is once more just in five miuntes time. Thought not. I'll send him a picture message, hel'll get the gist that we want feeding before we leave.



About an hour latter we leave....



30 minutes latter we are sitting in the sun with Matt. He wants to know why I didn't say goodnight to him before I left last night? eh.



Maddy



Les



And those two mad wedding dancing folk!



The wedding present is unwrapped and revelled. Matt is overwhelmed with excitment about where he might hang it. I can only think of one place he was probabaly thinking of hanging it.



Now as I study this piece of art, it ponders me that are the people sitting on sofas in the lttle houses watching TV at a strange angle. Or do they fall out of bed in the night like when you camp on a hill?



Mat and Maddy sat for a while thinking had they packed everything for their honeymoon?



And so it was time to say goodbye and wish them a great trip.




--------------------------



"Nowhere Near The End Of the Rainbow"
contains information that is non-accurate, made up and in some cases just down right lies. Anything in this blogg may be based on true fiction but to help dramatise it, some items may have been embellished. Some names are made up, others are not and any that are familar to yours just are.



--------------------------











 

NackUK HOME

NOWHERE

 Near The End Of The Rainbow

An account of something that may one day turn out to be wonderful.......