Wednesday, August 27, 2008



Well I went to Vision Express to get my new contact lesses. These new ones have 3 lines like my old ones for lining them up before inserting in my eye, howeverunlike my old ones these have the lines at 90 180 and 270 degrees and are micro fine so I can't see them without my glasses DOH. Luckily these new ones can be put in and swing around to the correct position very fast unlike my old ones brill. The optician checked my sight and then the lenses and I still can't see out of my right eye as the lense is insisting on sitting about 20 degrees out. So I have to wait for them to make me another with a corrected alignment. The joys of life.




--------------------------



"Nowhere Near The End Of the Rainbow"
contains information that is non-accurate, made up and in some cases just down right lies. Anything in this blogg may be based on true fiction but to help dramatise it, some items may have been embellished. Some names are made up, others are not and any that are familar to yours just are.



--------------------------











 

NackUK HOME

NOWHERE

 Near The End Of The Rainbow

An account of something that may one day turn out to be wonderful.......