Saturday, August 30, 2008



Well me Pc is running rather too hot and maybe why it has become unstable. So I went ot Maplins and bought one of these twin turbo fans. Well the turbo bit sold it to me.



It fitts well in the top and is blowing hot air out by the gallon. Its noptonly hot in the case but also outside it now too. Well the PC is running between 62 and 66 degC and inside the case apparently 43degC.



I've just finished reinstalling all my music back on my PC in highest mp3 mode. Only the singles to go now.



I even found the time to get my hiar cut - while the match was on so there would be no que in there and go for a swim. Perhaps I should revisit the gym part now I've got some contact lenses to use.




--------------------------



"Nowhere Near The End Of the Rainbow"
contains information that is non-accurate, made up and in some cases just down right lies. Anything in this blogg may be based on true fiction but to help dramatise it, some items may have been embellished. Some names are made up, others are not and any that are familar to yours just are.



--------------------------











 

NackUK HOME

NOWHERE

 Near The End Of The Rainbow

An account of something that may one day turn out to be wonderful.......