Sunday, July 13, 2008



When I woke up the next morning with only a few hours of sleep I realised I should have gone earlier. Did I really need a curry? Did I really need so much beer? Did I really need to wait so long for a taxi? Well I got up got in the car and my dad drove us down to the....



RAF Tatto at Fairbotough. Now you can imagine with my dad driving I took the oppurtunity to get some sleep so I never realised he drove us to Farnbrough. And once we were there we followed the signs to the car parks which you seemed not to be able to get and and so we drove up to a gate where there was plenty of people comeing and going. I asked where we parked and to the disillusion to the guard he said the Tattoo wasn't until next week. Odd I said and gave him the tickets which said Sunday the 13th. He got onto the radio and then there was major confusion, until I noticed on the ticket we where at the wrong airfield. I pointed out and we left, as it happens Fairbourgh was cancelled on that Sunday due to bad weather. But really I could have done without all this and just stayed in bed.......




--------------------------



"Nowhere Near The End Of the Rainbow"
contains information that is non-accurate, made up and in some cases just down right lies. Anything in this blogg may be based on true fiction but to help dramatise it, some items may have been embellished. Some names are made up, others are not and any that are familar to yours just are.



--------------------------











 

NackUK HOME

NOWHERE

 Near The End Of The Rainbow

An account of something that may one day turn out to be wonderful.......