Friday, September 05, 2008



Friday night and a few of us go out straight from work for a few beers first at The Old Joint Stock and then a curry. By the time we have the curry I'm bladdered but there is always room for a Cobra. From here we go to the Sunflower lounge for a while before it is time to head home.



I can't believe it, the train fare home is only £1:50.



Well a train is in the station and so I get on it and although it is ment to have already left it satys put for another 20 mins. A chap comes and sits next to me and we get talking. Eventually we get to just outside Wolvo station and I get him to let me out. At the end of the carrage I get talking to yet another stranger and here is where I make a mistake. I thought the train had stopped outside the station but in fact being on one of the end coaches it had stopped at the end of the platform in a dark area. Anyway the train pulls off and to my amazement goes through the station. A chap I was sitting next to has got up to go the the bog and sees me and enquires why I havn't got off the train. Well its one of those things and just tell him I'll get off at Stafford and have a pint their. This seems to bemuse him and he tells me he is getting off at Stafford too. We then leave the Stafford station and get a taxi to The Picture House. He ponders what I'm going to do from here and I let him know my brother lives in Stafford. Hes seems completely amzaed at my easy going attidue to the situation and one pint tunrs into many many more. I do eventually get to my brothers and home the next day about 1pm!




--------------------------



"Nowhere Near The End Of the Rainbow"
contains information that is non-accurate, made up and in some cases just down right lies. Anything in this blogg may be based on true fiction but to help dramatise it, some items may have been embellished. Some names are made up, others are not and any that are familar to yours just are.



--------------------------











 

NackUK HOME

NOWHERE

 Near The End Of The Rainbow

An account of something that may one day turn out to be wonderful.......