Saturday, October 04, 2008



Well I won a Eyetoy 3 a few weeks back but it never came so I emailed the person who was selling it and the y said they had been working away hence had not posted it yet. When it came they even gave me a five pound refund. With my modem set up and my new eyetoy set up and working on my PS3 all I had to do now was wait for Alan and Zoe to actually be online with their PS3. And wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait. But then one night they finished and games and joined the chat room. Yippee it was working, we spent nearly 2 1/2 half hours looking at each other which was kinda nice as I wasn't able to make it to her recent 30th Birthday Do. Will it get used ever again I wonder though?



And while we are taling about playstation I've moved mine to the side of the TV and put it on end. It doesn't half make it run cooler especialy if I take that additional fan unit off.




--------------------------



"Nowhere Near The End Of the Rainbow"
contains information that is non-accurate, made up and in some cases just down right lies. Anything in this blogg may be based on true fiction but to help dramatise it, some items may have been embellished. Some names are made up, others are not and any that are familar to yours just are.



--------------------------











 

NackUK HOME

NOWHERE

 Near The End Of The Rainbow

An account of something that may one day turn out to be wonderful.......