Thursday, September 11, 2008



Well Thursday night when I get to the end of the M54 I decide I'm too tired to go to Esporta, as I didn't go the night before because of my broken rear window. However whenI get home I find my mom in a very very bad state. An ambulance is arranged and for the next few weeks the Heart and Lung Center - Critic Care Unit becomes our second home.



When we aren't allowed to be with my mom, this relatives room becomes our living room.



A lot of time is spent reading or watching movies on the ipod here.



The room has a window looking out over a court yard.



Here it nice to see that no expense has been spared on the area!




--------------------------



"Nowhere Near The End Of the Rainbow"
contains information that is non-accurate, made up and in some cases just down right lies. Anything in this blogg may be based on true fiction but to help dramatise it, some items may have been embellished. Some names are made up, others are not and any that are familar to yours just are.



--------------------------











 

NackUK HOME

NOWHERE

 Near The End Of The Rainbow

An account of something that may one day turn out to be wonderful.......