Wednesday, October 29, 2008



Back with the Cav and it was out with the injectors. Well so I thought




The injector on cyclinder one was being a sod even though it had been soaked for several days with WD40. In fact things got worse and the return feul rail broke. And that also ment I couldn't get the spanner on the injector as the feul return rail ring was seized on. bummer.



Well with it broken I continued and got the rest of it off. I pondered what to do about this as fgetting a replcment may not be so easy for such an old car. Anyway I got all the injectors loose apart from injector 1, so I had two things to ponder. Where do I get another return feul rail from for an 1.7TD Isuzu engine and how the hell am I going to get the sized feul rail return ring off so I can actually get the injector out?




--------------------------



"Nowhere Near The End Of the Rainbow"
contains information that is non-accurate, made up and in some cases just down right lies. Anything in this blogg may be based on true fiction but to help dramatise it, some items may have been embellished. Some names are made up, others are not and any that are familar to yours just are.



--------------------------











 

NackUK HOME

NOWHERE

 Near The End Of The Rainbow

An account of something that may one day turn out to be wonderful.......