Tuesday, November 18, 2008



Do you remember Mobile Windscreens came round in September and replaced my rear windscreen at around 8:30pm? Well having had the car on the road for a few days since I noticed the rear window would no longer demist. I consider for a moment that I may have let some experts touch my beloved car.



When I got a moment one dinner time I took off the boot window surround and what did I find the experts had done.



For those of you who can't see....



They seemingly expertly didn't bother fitting the wires on the positive side. Now this really is bad. For anyone who realises that the rear heated window will in most case take its power directly from the alternator for the high current drain and hence the thick wire. If it wasn't for a fuse then this could have been the end of the car in in a huge electrical firse. The seperate metal tab it joins onto I pulled out of the insert hole.



Of course the earth side was no better. The wire simply snipped.



Well I sorted the wiring out myself. The only way in this world you can garantee you don't get fucked over. It works now oddly. I just hope the connection doesn't come off and no I haven't just tapped the wires togeather....




--------------------------



"Nowhere Near The End Of the Rainbow"
contains information that is non-accurate, made up and in some cases just down right lies. Anything in this blogg may be based on true fiction but to help dramatise it, some items may have been embellished. Some names are made up, others are not and any that are familar to yours just are.



--------------------------











 

NackUK HOME

NOWHERE

 Near The End Of The Rainbow

An account of something that may one day turn out to be wonderful.......