Friday, November 21, 2008

You may well ponder what is going on as there have been a lack of blog entries. Well it would appear i12.com are no longer playing ball. The standard modem number will not let me log on anymore, but if I use one of the other numbers they have it will! But then the FTP will not allow log in after anyway to upload! This isn't great news - what I have got up already is stuck there and can't be deleted and some of it I don't want to be. I have tried to ring them on their premium rate 75p number but have that doesn't get answered. I think its the end. It s time to move. It was good while it lasted but now??? who knows.




--------------------------



"Nowhere Near The End Of the Rainbow"
contains information that is non-accurate, made up and in some cases just down right lies. Anything in this blogg may be based on true fiction but to help dramatise it, some items may have been embellished. Some names are made up, others are not and any that are familar to yours just are.



--------------------------











 

NackUK HOME

NOWHERE

 Near The End Of The Rainbow

An account of something that may one day turn out to be wonderful.......