Saturday, December 06, 2008



Friday night and Poade popped round to ask if I would mind getting round his house by 9am for a cup of tea. And oh yeah some hard graft too.



Something to do with moving a lot of cement. By god those wheel barrows weigh a ton, I didn't wan to mind though as Bill was doing just as many as me and not complaining. He didn't sweat as much as me either. At least it was a beuatiful sunny winters morning.



Its gone a bit foggy in Morzine.



But in Les Gets it deep and white!



And in Avorzia too. I'm so excited. I was hoping to go to Chill Factore or the snowdome to break my boots in.



And while it was sunny outside I decided to move the Maplins solar panel LED lights to the tree at the bottom of the drive. Can you see them?



Well here a close up of the solar panels. I could leave these in all year round I guess!



All nicely cable tied in. Although 5 sets isn't enough I think. I'll have to try them later when its dark - just a test not have them on - its still too early yet.



From the drive to the Weatherspoons pub opposite the Grand Theater. OOOOhhh I was so excited because.



I was going to see Peter Pan with the Greenies and Martins.



In fact I loved it. It had the two crankies in it oh brillant, I even got shot by a big cannon ball! The show stars Paul Nicholas as Captin Cook & Jack Montgomery as Peter and Isobel Hathawy as Tinker Bell. In fact you can read about it here.....http://grandtheatrepanto.blogspot.com/




--------------------------



"Nowhere Near The End Of the Rainbow"
contains information that is non-accurate, made up and in some cases just down right lies. Anything in this blogg may be based on true fiction but to help dramatise it, some items may have been embellished. Some names are made up, others are not and any that are familar to yours just are.



--------------------------











 

NackUK HOME

NOWHERE

 Near The End Of The Rainbow

An account of something that may one day turn out to be wonderful.......