Wednesday, March 04, 2009



There are some moments when things just don't seem worth the hassel. But the new bed had been ordered and so it was time to re-organise my bedroom in preparation. Good god how do we collect so much junk that we never want to get rid off. There was tonnes of it under my bed. And ok not all of it has been chucked, but there was just so much.



Two days latter and I now sleep so comfortably I wish I'd changed it years ago. I'm not kidding you, it hard to go to bed as I want to play fallout 3, yet bed is just so nice!




--------------------------



"Nowhere Near The End Of the Rainbow"
contains information that is non-accurate, made up and in some cases just down right lies. Anything in this blogg may be based on true fiction but to help dramatise it, some items may have been embellished. Some names are made up, others are not and any that are familar to yours just are.



--------------------------











 

NackUK HOME

NOWHERE

 Near The End Of The Rainbow

An account of something that may one day turn out to be wonderful.......