Thursday, March 05, 2009



Well after ordering this TV back on January 17th and waiting as the delivery date kept rooling back, and thinking Digico have screwed me by taking my moeny out of my account and not delivering my TV, they finaly rang and advised they had it. Deciding not to wait for them todeliver it to my door I shot off to Coventry and collected it from there deop. So I now live witha true 1080p to play with Fallout 3! This is so sad but true. Of course the big picture should I say was removing my old 32" Sony Wega unit which has done me so proude since buying it all those years ago. It was a bumpy ride getting it out but now it has a new place to sit in its shall we say retirement. I still say though that the picutre for normal terrestial TV is far far better on my Sony Wega. Things move on eventually though.




--------------------------



"Nowhere Near The End Of the Rainbow"
contains information that is non-accurate, made up and in some cases just down right lies. Anything in this blogg may be based on true fiction but to help dramatise it, some items may have been embellished. Some names are made up, others are not and any that are familar to yours just are.



--------------------------











 

NackUK HOME

NOWHERE

 Near The End Of The Rainbow

An account of something that may one day turn out to be wonderful.......