Saturday, June 20, 2009


CIMG1962, originally uploaded by nackuk.

Well I've finally upgraded my phone to the Sony Ericcson C902. Still using my real cheap as chips T-mobile account. One day I'm sure they'll get rid of me. After many hours of playing I stop. Realise the only differences bewteen this and my old phone are:
The memory chip is smaller and I need to buy at least an 8 meg unit.
The screen is a better resolution.
The internet works better on it.
The camera is better, but still not as good as my Fuji Film V10.
Erm its just a phone really which is what I'll use it for and put it away.





--------------------------



"Nowhere Near The End Of the Rainbow"
contains information that is non-accurate, made up and in some cases just down right lies. Anything in this blogg may be based on true fiction but to help dramatise it, some items may have been embellished. Some names are made up, others are not and any that are familar to yours just are.



--------------------------











 

NackUK HOME

NOWHERE

 Near The End Of The Rainbow

An account of something that may one day turn out to be wonderful.......