Saturday, September 05, 2009


DSC00278, originally uploaded by nackuk.

Friday night I got home and just before I was going to call a few people to see if they wanted to go to the pub, I got an email infroming me I'd wona roofbox. Now I've bidded on that many Halford 580L roof boxes I'd completely forgot about.




DSC00279, originally uploaded by nackuk.

So having spent £110 out of the blue I decided to stay in, for preparation for collection from Swinton in Manchester.




DSC00281, originally uploaded by nackuk.

Its huge. In fact we had problems getting it fixed on the car.




DSC00274, originally uploaded by nackuk.

On the way home we stopped at the Chill Factore park and had lunch in the weathspoons there.




DSC00275, originally uploaded by nackuk.

And a dam fine meal it was too.





DSC00280, originally uploaded by nackuk.

Later we picked my brother up and took the box on a trip to Tersco. Not that we used it. In fact this was the smallest shop we had done for a while.





--------------------------



"Nowhere Near The End Of the Rainbow"
contains information that is non-accurate, made up and in some cases just down right lies. Anything in this blogg may be based on true fiction but to help dramatise it, some items may have been embellished. Some names are made up, others are not and any that are familar to yours just are.



--------------------------











 

NackUK HOME

NOWHERE

 Near The End Of The Rainbow

An account of something that may one day turn out to be wonderful.......