Tuesday, September 15, 2009


DSC00359, originally uploaded by nackuk.

Can you see a difference to the last pics of my car? Probably not.




DSC00356, originally uploaded by nackuk.

The Chips Aqay man came today and finally got rid of the scratch and dent my dad put in it last February. I cannot believe time has gone by so quick.




DSC00357, originally uploaded by nackuk.

I've also had the scuffs on rear arch and mud flap, from where someone hit my car in a car park at some time and thought I'll just drive off then. You shits.




DSC00355, originally uploaded by nackuk.

And I've had the scratch done in the front bumper when the handbrake wasn't on enough and the car ploughed into their garage door... oooo whoops. So now I have a lot less money in my wallet but a smarter car.





--------------------------



"Nowhere Near The End Of the Rainbow"
contains information that is non-accurate, made up and in some cases just down right lies. Anything in this blogg may be based on true fiction but to help dramatise it, some items may have been embellished. Some names are made up, others are not and any that are familar to yours just are.



--------------------------











 

NackUK HOME

NOWHERE

 Near The End Of The Rainbow

An account of something that may one day turn out to be wonderful.......