Monday, September 21, 2009


DSC00401, originally uploaded by nackuk.

Sunday the box was collected and then I went to Stafford shopping as it was a nice day.




DSC00396, originally uploaded by nackuk.

We sorted out a headboard for my brothers kingsize bed in Latte and then went to the pound shop.




DSC00398, originally uploaded by nackuk.

To end the excitment of the pound shop buys we went to Starbucks.




DSC00397, originally uploaded by nackuk.

Which was great as my chest was hurting again and I was feeling rather ill once more just like last week. I resolved this with the cafeen and cheesecake.




DSC00401b, originally uploaded by nackuk.

When I did muster up some energy later on I sat at my PC and looked for somewhere to stay at Alpe D'Huez. Theres plenty of places to stay and quiet cheaply with early book discount. But if you want a large apartment now thats a different stroy. Anyway I found somewhere and booked it. Yah miles away yet but I guess and hope it will be nice to go somewhere new. Mind worryingly the guide book does state that this is the only purpose built ski resort to have all south facing slopes. Oh Hum!





--------------------------



"Nowhere Near The End Of the Rainbow"
contains information that is non-accurate, made up and in some cases just down right lies. Anything in this blogg may be based on true fiction but to help dramatise it, some items may have been embellished. Some names are made up, others are not and any that are familar to yours just are.



--------------------------











 

NackUK HOME

NOWHERE

 Near The End Of The Rainbow

An account of something that may one day turn out to be wonderful.......