Friday, October 16, 2009


DSCF0004, originally uploaded by nackuk.

Friday night 12 of us venture to The Mess in Brewood. Me myself and I have never been so what is it going to be like. We head over to the Swan to meet up first with our friends and the witch.




DSCF0005, originally uploaded by nackuk.

What can I say, nice beer, dam good service with a smile, nice decore - although I'm worrid the one chandalier may fall but at the end what was the food like. Unquestinably the deal they have got on at the moment 3 courses for £13 quid is great value and the food was wonderfull. I'd have liked to have seen more chips (and they were proper chips) with my steak but after 3 courses I was full - so I guess I was just thinking greedily and how nice they were. Cuz one thing really bugs me about eating out at most places and that the frozen chips they use! Doh I can do frozen chips at home???? So if I had only been presented with a platful of there chips here I would have most likely been happy here.




DSCF0003, originally uploaded by nackuk.

So Big-L were you happy with it as you seemingly didn't make any fuss what so ever????!!!!

Apart from telling or should it be not telling Beardy where the toilet was?





--------------------------



"Nowhere Near The End Of the Rainbow"
contains information that is non-accurate, made up and in some cases just down right lies. Anything in this blogg may be based on true fiction but to help dramatise it, some items may have been embellished. Some names are made up, others are not and any that are familar to yours just are.



--------------------------











 

NackUK HOME

NOWHERE

 Near The End Of The Rainbow

An account of something that may one day turn out to be wonderful.......