Friday, October 09, 2009


DSCF0035, originally uploaded by nackuk.

Too breath life into Fall Out 3 I've donwloaded the updates. namely Broken Steel, which will push me on too stop roaming the world and get on with finishing the game - now that it won't finish.




DSCF0036, originally uploaded by nackuk.

And also Point Look out. And I can say iot worked. With this horrible sniffing cold once more I have played and played and played.




DSCF0037, originally uploaded by nackuk.

Other games I have downloaded are shatter. A break out clone but good fun non the less.




DSCF0038, originally uploaded by nackuk.

Also borught Battle Tanks but I don't recommend this unless your well a kid.




DSCF0039, originally uploaded by nackuk.

And I bought this a while back to well take me back in time too.





--------------------------



"Nowhere Near The End Of the Rainbow"
contains information that is non-accurate, made up and in some cases just down right lies. Anything in this blogg may be based on true fiction but to help dramatise it, some items may have been embellished. Some names are made up, others are not and any that are familar to yours just are.



--------------------------











 

NackUK HOME

NOWHERE

 Near The End Of The Rainbow

An account of something that may one day turn out to be wonderful.......