Tuesday, October 13, 2009


DSCF0045, originally uploaded by nackuk.

Sunday and it would appear my cold has got the better of me. I go from a runny burny nose to feeling ill, so out comes loads of Beechams. The lemon ones as they test the best.




DSCF0049, originally uploaded by nackuk.

I fill the time when I'm out of bed with read The Ex-Boyfriends Handbook by Matt Dunn, which I started reading a long time ago but only got around to the first chapter (Not that it is set out in chapters). Oddly enpugh though, whilst I was quiet willing to put it down and forget about it all that time ago, now that I picked it up I enjoyed the slap and tickle humour throughout and enjouyed the rest of it right to the end. Well I read it in 3 days which is a record for me! And I might get his other book to see if that is writen in the sam salp stick manner. Oh its a complete chick flit book by the way so don't get to excited about the story.... One more @Beechams and then off to bed I guess





--------------------------



"Nowhere Near The End Of the Rainbow"
contains information that is non-accurate, made up and in some cases just down right lies. Anything in this blogg may be based on true fiction but to help dramatise it, some items may have been embellished. Some names are made up, others are not and any that are familar to yours just are.



--------------------------











 

NackUK HOME

NOWHERE

 Near The End Of The Rainbow

An account of something that may one day turn out to be wonderful.......