Saturday, October 17, 2009


DSCN0001, originally uploaded by nackuk.

Wake up Saturday and realise that perhaps I had too much to drink last night. Head slightly sore this reminds me not to drink too much tonight if I'm going to Alton Towers tommorrow. I here the door being knocked and I go and answer it.




DSCF0011, originally uploaded by nackuk.

It the post man and he's making my day by deliverying what I hope is the Fuji Film V10 replacment. Noted as being able to take a photo in 0.18 seconds its fast. Ideally though proof is in the pudding and the V10 was ment to do it in 0.29. But its all to do with turn on time and how quick will it focus. I wait to test it out before selling either my Fuji Film Z100 or the casio EX Z250 which take beautiful photos but is grimley slow.




DSCN0003, originally uploaded by nackuk.

And it does take a nice photo.




DSCN0002, originally uploaded by nackuk.

I went out with my mom shopping. I'll tell you what I brought in a minute but that afternoon we relaxed in the coffee shop in Codsall. We had a bite to eat and a cup of coffee which went to my head like a pint of beer.




DSCN0005, originally uploaded by nackuk.

Yeah a got some more ties. Some vivid and some just yukkkiee.





--------------------------



"Nowhere Near The End Of the Rainbow"
contains information that is non-accurate, made up and in some cases just down right lies. Anything in this blogg may be based on true fiction but to help dramatise it, some items may have been embellished. Some names are made up, others are not and any that are familar to yours just are.



--------------------------











 

NackUK HOME

NOWHERE

 Near The End Of The Rainbow

An account of something that may one day turn out to be wonderful.......