Wednesday, October 21, 2009


DSCN0046, originally uploaded by nackuk.

Down to Les this really but the death syndrome of my Sony errricson C902 has at last been detected. It was due to Les porviding me with another phone (locked to Vodaphone) that meant I took the sim and memory card out. That is when I saw the fault




DSCN0047, originally uploaded by nackuk.

Can you see the broken link? Well this is what is causing all the troubles.




DSCN0049, originally uploaded by nackuk.

So I got my soldering iron out in the hope that it could be fixed. Thing is the soldeing iron I have is more for wires than fidley electronics.




DSCN0049b, originally uploaded by nackuk.

Anyway I managed to do it and remove the excess. All works fine and dandy now. See the memory card and is completly stable again. Which is brillant as I've got another phone from ebay now..... oh hum...





--------------------------



"Nowhere Near The End Of the Rainbow"
contains information that is non-accurate, made up and in some cases just down right lies. Anything in this blogg may be based on true fiction but to help dramatise it, some items may have been embellished. Some names are made up, others are not and any that are familar to yours just are.



--------------------------











 

NackUK HOME

NOWHERE

 Near The End Of The Rainbow

An account of something that may one day turn out to be wonderful.......